Huwebes, Nobyembre 28, 2013

RPG's That should not be FORGOTTEN

Ah rpg games, the optimum of my childhood. I remember when my brother first introduced it to me, I actually hated it back then, cause I couldn't play crash bandicoot he kept hogging the PS1, hahaha. 

1.) Final Fantasy Series



(These are my three favorites, but FF9 is the best of all to me 'cause for me it's the ultimate fantasy)

2.) Tales of Series

3.) Mana Khemia

(I actually had a hang over when I finished this game, I didn't want for it to be over TT-TT)

4.) Harvest Moon
5.) Breath of fire
(LOVE BOF 4 its my favorite)
6.) Legend of Legaia

7.) Valkyrie Profile
8.) Atelier Iris



.
9.) P3P

10.) Legend of mana

11. ) Star Ocean


12.) Brave Story
13.) Radiata Stories

14.) Suikoden



These are just some of it that I remember, I chose these rpg's cause they have impact, they made my childhood umforgettable, the characters have lovable personalities and the plots are very well established, too bad some of these games are not continued.Some games don't think about their stories anymore its all about the graphics, (bleh!) I owe it all to my brother for showing me these rpg's. 






Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento